Tuesday, February 28, 2017

How to treat and possibly cure Autoimmune diseases - ME, FibroMyalgia, CFS, Lupus, Crohn's and Rheumatoid Arthritis

DR CECILE JADIN CHRONIC FATIGUE 'AUTO IMMUNE' DISESASE

Dr Cecile Jadin - a Pasteurian Orthodox Approach to Identifying Infectious Causes for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / ME and Auto-Immune Illnesses - Arthritis, Crohns, MS, Lupus, and Psychiatric Conditions from Depressions to Psychoses - Rickettsias, Mycoplasmas, Lyme, Toxoplasmosis, Schistomiasis / Bilharzia and many others - Treatment that Really Helps



Dr. Cecile Jadin - A Rebel with a Cause

Some people who are driven by light, fortunately choose to become doctors. One of these is indisputably the Belgian doctor Cecile Jadin, which I fortunately have been blessed to meet two times back in 2002. Her knowledge about the vector transferred Rickettsia disease is very high, thanks to her world-famous father, physician and biologist Jean-Baptiste Jadin, who collaborated with the physician and biologist Charles Nicolle, who received the Nobel medicine prize in 1928 for his research on ticks and lice transferred Rickettsia diseases.
This work was one of the main reasons that Jean-Baptiste Jadin subsequently had a life long interest in Rickettsia infection diseases, which came to mean many years of research work, including in collaboration with physician and biologist Paul Giroud, where together they developed the Micro-agglutination test for detection of Rickettsia.

Links

To read more about the amazing Belgian doctor Cecile Jadin, who lives in South Africa you can read here: 



  • My mother Dr. Naomi Alper Epstein MbbCH MD a well known Cyto-Pathologist told me that when she looked at autoimmune cells under a microscope, it always puzzled her that they look like infection:- 



The Rickettsial Approach and treatment of patients presenting with CFS, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Neurological Dysfunction

Living with M.E.

My personal Story:-

Having personally suffered for over 25 years from migraines, severe neckache and severe exhaustion and tiredness; I had pretty much started to accept that there was nothing really to be done except managing the pain and pushing myself. I had noticed that I felt more energetic during the times I was put on antibiotics.

I wasn't really sure about the connection but then 3 years ago after my father z'l passed away things to a turn for the worst it as I started with pain, in my throat, palate and neck, which seemed a bit swollen . I was having all sorts of symptoms, neuropathies, and buzzing in my legs and diagnosed with prediabetes. I had MRI and many tests none explaining my worsening situation including inflammation in my neck. It started to include an unusual pain near the bladder and groin which radiated as nerve pain down the inside of my leg. Again it wouldn't go away until I was on antibiotics. The infections increased and I was at my wits end. My attention was drawn to "Lyme's disease" as 23 years ago I had a tick bite which I treated with a week of tetracyclines the standard treatment - enough for some tick bites but apparently not all . I was told that in South Africa, Lymes didn't exist.

Having being told that there was no explanation for my pain and it could not be Lyme - I did some research and found Dr Cecile Jardin. After sending a very complete medical history she said that my symptoms are a match for Rickettsia . I'm still waiting for the answer, on the Rickettsia, lyme came back negative but the IGG was high. Even if the test comes back negative there are two methods of doing the test and a negative doesn't mean you dont have it!

The information IMHO is revolutionary and will make a huge difference to world health. I'm sharing my personal story so that others can benefit. Currently I'm feeling a huge improvement. I know there will be ups and downs because if you have Rickettsia or other similar infection-organism it can take up to 3 years and it could reactivate at a later time. From feeling extremely mortal - I'm feeling optimistic, thank G-d!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search